October 2019: Scottish Programming Languages Seminar
MaRIONet is pleased to sponsor the upcoming Scottish Programming Languages Seminar. This iteration of SPLS is organised by the School of Computing Science, University of Glasgow on 30th October, 2019. The program consists of talks on a broad range of topics from dependent types to language interoperability. Attendance is free, but please do register.
- June 2019: UK OpenMP Users Conference (Edinburgh)
- April 2019: HiPEAC Computing Systems Week (Edinburgh)
- March 2019: UK System Research Challenges workshop (Newcastle)
- September 2018: Next-Gen Hardware for HPC (Bristol)
- July 2018: Manycore Summer School (Glasgow)
- June 2018: Adaptive Many-Core Architectures and Systems (York)
- April 2018: Grand Challenges Workshop (Belfast)
- January 2018: HiPEAC 2018 Workshop (Manchester)
- September 2017: Functional High-Performance Computing (Oxford)
- September 2017: Reliable, Secure and Scalable Software Systems (RS4) (Glasgow)
- July 2017: UKMAC 2017 Workshop (Warwick)
- Jan 2017: Network Launch Event (Imperial)
Host a Manycore Event
If you want to organise a manycore event in the UK, we can help with funding and publicity. Please get in touch with us by visiting our contact page.
Please provide some information about your event plans. The network can provide limited funding for venue hire, catering costs and speaker travel expenses.