Sep 2018: Workshop on Next-Generation Hardware for High-Performance Computing
Next-Gen Hardware for HPC is a workshop at the University of Bristol on 11 Sep 2018. A range of speakers from academia and industry will give presentations about Arm in the datacenter, FPGAs, GPUs and other novel architectures for HPC. Register here.
- July 2018: Manycore Summer School (Glasgow)
- June 2018: Adaptive Many-Core Architectures and Systems (York)
- April 2018: Grand Challenges Workshop (Belfast)
- January 2018: HiPEAC 2018 Workshop (Manchester)
- September 2017: Functional High-Performance Computing (Oxford)
- September 2017: Reliable, Secure and Scalable Software Systems (RS4) (Glasgow)
- July 2017: UKMAC 2017 Workshop (Warwick)
- Jan 2017: Network Launch Event (Imperial)
Host a Manycore Event
If you want to organise a manycore event in the UK, we can help with funding and publicity. Please get in touch with us by visiting our contact page.
Please provide some information about your event plans. The network can provide limited funding for venue hire, catering costs and speaker travel expenses.